Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfil your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, initially as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering department. The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
You will lead and develop the Utility/Engineering organization to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- We offer you a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs