ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Job Type: Contract
- The job exists to provide support to the Procurement Lead and the company on all projects. The procurement analyst is responsible for providing support to the team for all sourcing and procurement activities.
- Primary functions include field support, report generation, analytics, on-going supplier management, negotiation and project management support, contract database management as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate requisition processes, issue purchase orders, contracts and other documents relating to the purchasing functions
- Assist with bid specifications and other necessary documents related to purchases
- Confer with user departments relative to purchasing procedures, purchasing needs, complaints and special problems
- Conduct contract administration management including negotiating and monitoring length/period, price, terms and conditions
- Assist with purchasing budget by ensuring all purchases are made within budget and delivered to specifications
- Understand procurement systems to manage day to day activities
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned workload
- Timely and accurate update of reporting systems
Procure to Pay:
- P2P (Procure to Pay) – Coordinate and provide transactional support from the start of the process to order delivery and payment processing
- Develop customer/stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills including regular communication tactics
- Effectively represent procurement to the business and suppliers
- Analyze strategic sourcing initiatives
- Identify and evaluate sourcing opportunities; handling end to end sourcing request
Supplier Relationship Management:
- Maintain contact with vendors, obtain information about new products, evaluate vendor performance and may conduct inspection of vendors
- Review and recommend appropriate vendors depending on cost and quality bid specifications