Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Admin Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Contract
Invoice Processing/ Payments:
- Accuracy in invoice processing to Financial Control within 24 hours of receipt
- Monitoring of outstanding payments highlighting or escalating deviations from agreed payment cycle to Unit Head.
- Resolution of identified issues regarding submitted invoices
- Maintaining appropriate records- outstanding payment list, etc.
- Pro activeness in highlighting delays or any deviations to vendors with written communications highlighting new timelines.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory records for audit purposes
- Zero stock out situations of all office supplies
- Escalate low stock situations of marketing material to the named parties
- Generate reports on inventory and ensure this is sent to Unit Head monthly
- Ensure 100% availability of all provisions and stationery.
- Detect and report on any stock losses
- Official Stationery Ordering Managing call cards request, letterhead (restock cards of letterheads, call cards, birthday & welcome cards. Production and dissemination to all team members across the group as required)
- Maintain oversight of all events, AGMs and Investment forums with a direct reporting line to the head of Admin
- Provide support to the Procurement and Admin managers at all events
- Contribute to the preparation and execution of all group events.
- Procurement of birthday/anniversary/special occasion gifts for clients and ARM stakeholders.
- Ensure that all official staff telephone lines are credited by the 1st day of each new month
- Act as the 1st point of contact for any complaints, feedback about this process
- Oversee the setup of all communicated board and official meetings
- Coordinate the activities of the tea girls in ensuring setup at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of such meetings
- Liaise with the Procurement Manager to agree menus and refreshments for each meeting
- Manage the approved vendors to timely delivery and coordinate pick up with the VT Lease supervisor.
- Supervise the presentation and setting up for all meetings to lead to a successful outcome.
- Keeping a comprehensive log of incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintain oversight for all activities in the mail room
- Conduct regular spot checks on the mail log and other activities within the mail room ensuring accuracy, tidiness and all services standards being adhered to
- Act as the liaison person with staff and courier companies for all issues or feedback
- Weekly periodic check across the office premises
- Ensure neat and clean conducive working environment