Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Purchases goods or services for their employer to use or sell.
- Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
- Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer.