Creative is an international development organization dedicated to supporting people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Requisition No.: PROCU01981
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Programs
- Creative Associates seeks a Procurement Manager for an upcoming education project in Nigeria, which seeks to improve student access to school and literacy outcomes in a language they use and understand in Grades 1-3 in select areas of Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- The Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Procurement Officers and overseeing the Contract’s overall procurement processes, ensuring the procurements of goods and services are in line with the budget and projection, and providing regular procurement mentoring to project staff to support project implementation.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This Procurement Manager will report to the Operations Manager.
- Manage and oversee the procurement team and support the Chief of Party (COP), Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), and technical teams in procurement needs;
- Approve procurement requests and ensure procurement files, including solicitations, proposals, evaluations, award documents, official contracts and correspondence on all procurements, are in line with USAID and Creative policies and local law;
- Provide support to the DCOP in programmatic, strategic development and quality control duties; and liaise with USAID and government stakeholders to respond to their informational, data and monitoring requirements;
- Develop and deliver reports and written documentation related to technical activities to be reported to USAID, including weekly, quarterly and annual reports, and all relevant project deliverables;
- Perform other duties as assigned.