Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years.
Pro-Health International is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the under-listed position for its newly awarded USAID funded OVC project ICHSSA 4: Integrated Child Health and Social Services to be Implemented in Nigeria. The ICHSSA 4 project seeks to improve the wellbeing of OVCs and their caregivers:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Procurement Officer will carry out effective, honest management of procurement functions
- Acquiring goods and services of quality standards at competitive and best possible cost.
- Adhere to organization and donor Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- Will invite, access and / award recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposals.
- Coordinate the receipt of and documentation of delivery of goods ordered
- Maintain approved vendor lists, monitor and maintain contracts with vendors for purchases
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with a USG funded project with a good grasp of USG procurement guidelines
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage details
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deliverables
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure and still be efficient and detailed.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Pro-Health International is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately.