Subscribe to Free Job Alert
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relationship and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analysis, and reports.
Minimum years of experience
Desired Skills planning skills
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 7 years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- must be between the age of 32 years old and 40 years old
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. Learn how to detect fake recruiters / companies