Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Category: Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for implementing global brand strategy in accordance with respective strategic country mandate (Grow, Contribute, Optimize Presence)
- Work with business units in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals while analysing the competitive marketplace and industry trends to develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Develop and Contribute to brand plan P&I budgeting, forecasting for revenue and product supply by communicating country feedback toward the cluster
- Equip sales force with knowledge and train sales force on marketing strategies.
- Organize and channel effective brand communication between relevant stake holders
- Roll out relevant global brochures, displays, and posters for sales activities, tradeshows, events and other external appearances of the organization.
- Develop and manage relationships with selected local and key stakeholders in the Countries.
- Responsible for legal/ medical/ regulatory approvals of materials according to the guidelines.
- Design and lead specific projects for the implementation of the concept and tools, contributing to the complexity reductions of business processes in the cluster.
- Create and communicate marketing plans for assigned brands to management and sales force for implementation.
- Plan and execute marketing strategies in a bid to promote and achieve sales of brands within a specific portfolio.
- Lead the strategic development of customer experience and increase brand awareness in line with company expectation.
- Manage strategic accounts, both private and public, including Federal and state ministry of health.
- Maintain a solid understanding of current market dynamics and healthcare trends within the different government agencies.
- Monitor business conditions, taking into consideration competitors’ activities, market trends and monitoring trade activities.
- Develop long-term customer relationships through identifying and capitalizing on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.