Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- To ensure that all production workers are present at work.
- To ensure that production kicks off on time to enable the company to meet up with target and demand.
- Plan and review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecast requirements; estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers, ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced to meet up with stipulated standards.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensure full compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Ensure adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring the production process to reduce wastages and damages.
- To ensure that all sections are kept clean and all standards are being observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and chain.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring that the production area is very neat and kept clean regularly.
- Ensure proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitor production yield; ascertain the expected yield, actual production; calculate the variance and ascertain its status either favorable or adverse; give reasons and proffer solutions for the variance.
- See to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivate and encourage them for continuous efficiency.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.