Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Dangote Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Department: Operations (Production)
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
- With responsibility to plan; organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvement and expansion
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance related problems
- Contribute to the development and maintenance policies; strategies, plans and programs
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CIMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts and maintenance history of plant equipment
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of equipment
- Plan and coordinate production engineering
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.