Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Reports to: Head of Operations
- Manages all purchasing demand of the company and ensures compliance to local and global contracts. He is in charge of the company’s spends and is responsible for providing procurement support.
- Oversees the production process and draws up production schedule.
- Responsible for the development of new and existing product; Ensuring strict compliance with recipe at all times.
- Responsible for managing food cost, production planning, ensuring recipe and quality compliance in the central kitchen and the outlets
- Ensure maintains food production records/cost indicators in all Production sites
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure safety, as well as produce quality products within budget guidelines.
- Plans and costs menus. Ensure the availability of required raw materials through constant liaison with Supply Chain team (Planning and Distribution) and ensure that the goods and materials are stored from theft, damages and deterioration in order to minimize the total cost of stock holding.
- Ensure the control of wastages or bad and damage and reduction of cost by strict adherence to recipe standards through proper work methods and good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain high standards of product quality and hygiene on all the production floors and ensures that only tested and approved raw materials are used for production.
- Determine staffing levels, training, supervision of employees, administering Human Resources policies. Ensure employee engagement, coaching and retention
- Meets production and operational targets.
- Run efficient operations and keep waste within tolerance threshold.
- Oversee total adherence to policy for all production sites especially the outlets.
- Ensuring good record keeping and information management at all production sites
- Menu planning for all production sites
- Works with other business units to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Must be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.