Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified expatriates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing)
Internal Working Relations
- All Project’s Functions, Central Procurement, Operations and Factories External Working Relations: Customers, Consultants, Developers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors
Key Objectives of the Job
- Responsible for liaising with other managers to formulate and understand requirements. Estimating cost and preparing budgets and organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadline.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management
- To ensure the correctness of all the data fed by the store keeper into the computer on site. Overall
- Responsible to oversee the timely dispatch of data to Construction and Head Office
- To double check correct physical inventory of the material on monthly/quarterly basis