Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Job Title: Production Operations Technician
Location: Offshore Delta State
Reporting Line: Production Supervisor/OIM
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- Production of Crude Oil from Wellheads, through Process Plant and into Storage Tanks.
- Crude Oil Process Plant Monitoring, Instrumentation & Control to achieve efficient Oil/Water/Gas Separations and Optimum Production of the Relative Rates of Oil, Water & Gas taking into cognizant, the Safety of Personnel & Equipment as priority.
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) System and ensure that Work Procedures are adhered to.
- Process Plant Monitoring and Control to ensure that produced oil, water & gas are within government regulatory approved standards.
- Monitoring of ancillary production support utilities and power generating equipment to ensure their healthy functionality.
- Hourly Well, Process Plant & Utilities Monitoring to ensure minimum downtime of equipment and 100% oil production uptime.
- Execute and coordinate actions to maintain utilities and energy sources necessary to support daily production
- Monitor and control process plant with minimum down time.
- Prior to start-up of any plant or equipment, inspect and confirm suitability to return to normal service,
- Operate, monitor and troubleshoot well control systems.
- Identify deviations from standard operating conditions and bringing deviations or malfunctions to the attention of the Production Supervisor.
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) system, rules, regulations and work procedure.