Fadac Resources - Our client, a leading manufacturing company that specializes in consumable products. They produce products such as noodles, spaghetti, cooking vegetable oil, chin-chin and so on.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planning And Inventory Control Officer
- Material procurement plans based on plans and stock conditions by calculating the production material requirements according to the ideal standard stock (there are minimum and maximum limits that must be available)
- Monitor all inventory for the production process, stock in the warehouse or imported so that the implementation of market entry process and continue to run smoothly and in balance
- Making evaluation of the production, sales and inventory conditions
- Processing and analyzing data about the plan and realization of production and sales and inventory data
- Calculating standard employee each year based on input from the production of direct observation
- Calculating yield based on the realization of standards of production each year
- Actively communicate with all parties concerned so as to obtain accurate data and up to date
- Sales-Order Filtering of the Sales.
- Develop a schedule for the production process at the time, route, & the right qty so that goods can be delivered on time and in accordance with customer demand.
- Attempt at balancing the production line work.
- Inform the Sales section if there is a problem in the production process that causes delay delivery.