- Candidates should be holders of Ph.D Degree from recognized Universities with at least ten (10) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of thirty (30) scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies (where applicable).
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies each of their Applications, credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three Referee's Reports (in sealed envelope). The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in the order stated below:
- Personal Data:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and Their Ages
- Physical Disability/Challenges
- Educational Background (With Dates)
- Work Experience (With Dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Conferences/Courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Publications with Dates
- Any Other Relevant Information
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who have close association with candidate's academic/work experience.
All Applications, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Referee's Reports should be forwarded to:
Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.