- Ph.D degree with specialisation in the discipline applied for.
- Evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership etc with at least 12 years post- qualification, full time relevant teaching and research experience.
- Applicants must have published in National and internationally recognised University Press or Research Centres. Online predatory junk org publications are unacceptable.
- Applicants must possess certificates for degrees claimed in their Curriculum Vitae.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of Handwritten Application, photocopies of Credentials, discharged Certificate, any other valid document and Curriculum Vitae organised as follows:
- Full Names
- Date of Birth/Place of Birth
- Town and State of Origin
- Post desired, College & Department
- Current postal address (G SM telephone number)
- Permanent home town address
- Marital status
- Number, Names and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications
- List of publications with details
- Working experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- Extracurricular activities
- Names and address of three referees
- Coloured passport
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Renaissance University Ugbawka,
Note: Reports from three referees should be sent independently.