Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Data Lead
Job Type: Contract
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic Program Data Lead to join a dynamic project team for a 12 months project.
- The Program Data Lead provides overall leadership and is accountable for the success of our client’s Back-Office Transformation data. The candidate forms part of the programme leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesThe resource shall be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the success of each functional stream (Finance, EAM, SCM, HR, EPM) project roll-out data requirements.
- Implement governance and business processes to ensure data integrity, data standardisation, data quality, and change management of data across multiple groups and systems.
- Provide regular feedback (at least weekly) on progress against the deployment project plan.
- Define the business rules for the data cleansing and enrichment based on the assessment of quality of the data from the source system for all functional streams
- Deliver the cleansing and enrichment of data to the Oracle Cloud data specification requirement
- Responsible for end to end testing of data architecture across systems
- Ensure all data cleansed and enriched is reconciled prior to go-live
- Ensure the master data team is established and ready to go, when new solution goes live
- Implement data governance and business processes
- Provide post go live support as required and perform post go-live assessment
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Coach and mentor direct / indirect reports to ensure staff motivation is high
- Direct and monitor work of matrix reporting teams
- Develop, agree and ensure performance and compliance obligations of the team are met
- Lead and motivate team to achieve key performance metrics
- Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions with regards to the master data management team to be established in the operation
- Manage the performance and deliverables of direct and indirect reports to ensure that the overall objectives of Back Office Transformation Programme data team are achieved
- Set goals and objectives for project reports, monitor progress and maintain motivation.