Creative Associates International (Creative) is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Creative has been in Nigeria since 2004, and is currently accepting applications from senior and mid-level candidates for long-term positions for an anticipated agriculture value chain and competitiveness development program in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Director, Partnership for Learning for all of Nigeria (PLANE)
Requisition Number: 18-0094
- The Department for International Development (DfID) Partnership for Learning for all in Nigeria (PLANE) program’s proposed impact is “more children and young people acquire knowledge and skills that enhance their life chances,” and the proposed outcome is that “state and non-state basic education systems deliver better quality learning for children, including for marginalized groups.”
- It will tentatively focus on Kaduna, Kano, Borno and Yobe states while providing support to the federal government.
- The Program Director is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and management of the program as well as the achievement of the goals and objectives of the program in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Program Director reports to the Project Director based in headquarters and supervises several program staff.
- The Program Director provides overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise for the program;
- S/he serves as the primary liaison with government counterparts, local authorities, and/or civil society and education sector partners on management and technical matters; and
- S/he will supervise program implementation and ensure the activities meet stated goals and reporting requirements.