Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Job Title: Program Manager (Acceleration)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About The Role
- The Program Manager Business Acceleration will be responsible for the strategic identification and scaling of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) to growth, building them into enterprises.
- The focus is to help drive companies from early stage to rapid growth and transform them into enterprises.
- Identifying relevant & viable businesses through an in-house selection platform to be created.
- Project managing the value chain process of acceleration including strong stakeholder management for maximum visibility and business success.
- Contribute to development, planning of our venture support programs and formats
- Design and supervise learning platform and curricula for business development
- Drive and ensure business start-ups meets and deliver their set business objectives
- Project-manage their activities all year round to ensure they meet their marketing, sales & revenue targets.
- Organizing and coordinating in-house activities (workshops, networking, lunch and learns, movie nights, outings, etc) aimed at growing the community and adding value to our members and their businesses.
- Develop business plans and present to management quarterly
- Conduct local and global venture scouting with both private & public partners
- Manage our acceleration calls for applications, shortlisting & interviews
- Manage stakeholders that relate to our acceleration activities
- Manage government, public & social sector projects