Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a global leader in the educational sector with a large network of trainers who is certified by international curriculum providers to deliver award-winning skills development solutions. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia, India, Morocco and Argentina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- The Program Manager will oversee the progress of operations and will provide complete required leadership, operational and technical support to ensure the success of the program. The position will be accountable for driving enrollment, orientation and placement of trainees.
- He/ She should be able to assess the needs of the business, co-ordinate the implementation of training and development plans, and ensure the availability of a wide variety of training programs that will enhance the effectiveness of the program.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have a strong background in management, operations, people management, B2C business development/sales and financial budgeting and analysis.
Management and Budgeting:
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Drive brand values through all training and development activities geared towards the sustainability of the program.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
- Work in partnership with other functional heads and team members to create strategic plans as well as implementing new processes and approaches in achieving it.
- Spearhead other special projects and setting up additional revenue streams.
- Establish budget control systems for controlling expenditures and control expenditures in accordance with budget allocations.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress of activities against the set goals. Ensure program milestones are met, particularly placement targets.
- Oversee daily operations and coordinate activities through assigned staff; prioritize and delegate work activities and ensure smooth daily operations of VTCs and trainings.
- Serve as a key liaison with vocational training centers, particularly in relation to their technical support.
- Recommend new training programs, equipment and resources for the training centers, as required.
- Direct, monitor and participate in research and business intelligence activities including data collection, focus groups, industry engagements, employer summits, evaluation and analysis, etc.
- Keep abreast of training trends, industry needs, developments and best practices to enhance the project.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to cultivate a strong, positive image of the brand among its stakeholders, as well as designing and implementing a well-designed public relations plan.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, VTC management etc.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Drive sustainable revenue and growth through trainee enrolments.
- Reviewing, and implementing commercial pricing model that is aligned to company business growth, competitors’ activities and changing market conditions.
- Ensure the program objectives and standards are consistent across the model to develop initiatives thereby driving sales.
- Producing quarterly metrics relating to sales performance, client and customer satisfaction, and operational excellence.