Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Job Title: Program Manager (Learning)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About The Role
- The Project Manager Learning will be responsible for the strategic development, implementation, execution, and coordination of a training school, training programmes and learning initiatives for EIC.
- The focus is to build training programs relevant to techies, techprenuers and start-ups to enable their enterprise development.
- Acts as the Program lead and Project manager for our Learning and Development program
- Builds out a strategic plan and roadmap for Learning and Development opportunities and initiatives, including Continued Education, policy and data trainings
- Partners with Researchers and other Research Ops & Program Managers on program areas such as the Continued Education Series and contributes to other research team programs and initiatives when needed
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moves initiatives forward, finds resources, raises concerns to appropriate owners early and resolves open issues that prevent progress
- Hold the line when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop and design our UX team trainings
- Maintains and refines research programs and initiatives, establishing best practices, next steps and outcomes
- Coordinates resources across multiple projects and teams
- Contributes to program processes and tools, updating databases and initiating improvements where needed.