Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Job title: Program Manager (Research and Sustainability)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About The Role
- The Project Manager, Research & Sustainability will be responsible for aligning EIC with SDGs by driving all civic-tech initiatives, government projects, partnerships, & grants.
- The role will also identify and lead a relevant local research project to satisfy a defined business objective.
- Lead the creation of new programs in support of overall sustainability strategy in partnership relevant stakeholders.
- Develop tools, processes, or other capabilities to support execution and transition responsibility to business.
- Obtaining funding for projects through rebate applications, grants, and project proposals.
- Create and manage a roadmap to transform and improve the organization’s performance and drive cross-functional teams to these goals through influence and partnership.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic sustainability initiatives and programs, identifying gaps and proposing solutions.
- Report periodically to management on activities, milestones reached on targets
- Oversee and support the consulting and research teams on a variety of activities & activities.
- Manage metrics to report program success as well as find opportunities for improvement
- Supervise & Manage deliverables of the Community Business Officer which includes internal stakeholders & facility operations at 50, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi as well as social media & corporate communications
- Oversee external stakeholders, public and private engagements on behalf of Eko Innovation Centre
- Manage government, public & social sector engagements
- Manage & Execute the Research & Sustainability Program pillar of the Eko iCentre including Grants processes, Research & Data acquisition processes and learning gamification projects
- Ensure 100% Success of all Programs and Workshop.