Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager, Talent Product
Locations: Lagos - Nigeria
Reporting to: Senior Program Manager
Experience: Mid Level
Type: Full Time
About The Role
- The Program Manager works within the Talent Product team that is focused on scaling the talent of Andela’s 1000+ engineers and providing increased value to our partners. They will manage initiatives and projects, collaborating across teams and functions, and support the goals of the Talent Product roadmap.
- Oversees projects, initiatives, budgets, and operating plans to support the tactical and strategic direction of Talent Product and Andela.
- Collaborates with cross-departmental stakeholders (Partner Engineering, Sales, Staffing .etc.) to ensure seamless execution.
- Monitors and evaluates program performance and success metrics.
- Contributes to and take lead on communicating progress, impact, learnings, and recommendations to relevant stakeholders across Andela.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with stakeholders across multiple departments (Sales, Staffing, Partner Engineering, Technology, etc) and leverages rapport to drive Talent Product goals.
- Builds and manages channels for communication, collaboration, user testing, feedback and program adoption within the Andela Engineering Community.
- Accurately routes skill/issue requests for escalation, remediation, and prioritization.