Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer - Private Sector Engagement
Job ID: 13-10175
Dept/Unit: GEN (General)
Project/Program: A577 - PMI-S
Reports To: Senior Private Sector Advisor
- The Program Officer, PSE is responsible for supporting and assisting the Senior Private Sector Advisor to coordinate all aspects of private sector engagement for the program.
- S/he will assist the SPSA in serving as the main point of contact for private sector involvement, interventions and collaboration at the national, states and community levels.
- Support and assist the Senior Private Sector Advisor (SPSA) in conducting all activities, interventions and collaborations for each specific Task Order
- Support and Assist the SPSA to identify and conduct cost effective innovations and opportunities for expanding private sector participation in the project
- Support and assist the SPSA to ensure smooth overall functioning and implementation of the private sector engagement and PPP strategy for the project
- Work with the SPSA to develop, review, adapt, adopt appropriate tools for quantification of commodity, costing, distribution, capacity building and supportive interventions on diagnosis and treatment approaches
- Assist and support the SPSA in the development of strategic partnerships and documentations
- Assist in conducting supervisory field visits as may be required
- Willingness to travel within project areas as may be required
- Participate in and promote a positive supportive and cooperative working team environment
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.