Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Support Advisor - Delivery Unit
Ref Id: sfh-33997
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Contract Duration: 6 Months (with option for renewal)
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Conduct selection and engagement procedures for different levels of consultants for key technical assistance roles on a range of DFID and BMGF Projects.
- Conduct advocacy to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation and enabling environment. Capacitating SFH staff and Consultants on training, consulting roles and deliverables.
- Supervise and coordinate the production of TORs, manage due diligence, editing and finalising documents to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as required.
- Support budgeting and financial planning for discrete pieces of consultancy, planning preparation and timely submission of consultancy deliverables.
- Prepare, edit and disseminate reports using publishing and social media tools and respond to queries from stakeholders.
- Ensuring cost-efficient delivery of key donor deliverables, support programme staff on documentation and reports on key deliverables of the Unit.