We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Project Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Building and Construction
Job Category: Experienced
- The Project Architect will work closely with the Construction team, and will coordinate with outside consultants/administrators to review drawings, and generally will be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the company’s architectural drawings and readings.
- Taking responsibility for leading and managing projects from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages or applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site.
- Working collaboratively in a dynamic office setting, contributing to all phases of planning, design, construction administration and staff mentoring.
- Cooperating in the development of designs using hand sketching, AutoCAD, Revit, and other software.
- Guiding the team to develop high-quality construction bid documents.
- Reviewing building codes and standards to evaluate design compliance.
- Developing construction drawings and specifications that incorporate client, regulatory, and industry standards requirements.
- Producing detailed working drawings and specifications as well as 3D drawings and other pictorial presentations for clarity.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required for a project.
- Regular Site visits to check progress of construction and preparing Site reports during construction.
- Participating in internal and external meetings.
- Supervising and coaching trainees.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals report and escalate to management as needed.
- Meeting budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.