Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project & Community Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Project & Community Manager integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is growing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- The Project & Community Manager works with all team members who are working on other projects at the same time, and the P & C Manager will be responsible for getting daily status updates from them.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Resolves issues effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- The Project & Community Manager tests everything, serving as the final check before something goes live.
- The Project & Community Manager is responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
- Build email list.
- Set, plan & implement monthly & weekly content
- Create & schedule engagement content through post, prompts & questions.
- Organise photo shoots, video shoots, events & maintain calendar.
- Prepare monthly & weekly report on analytics, statistics etc to enable us grow faster and foster a thriving community.
- Responsible for program & content calendar.
- Help draft & manage weekly emails to mailing list.
- Help organise programmes & coaching sessions.