Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey. Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Lafiya Project
Ref Id: sfh-40762
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Conduct advocacy to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation and enabling environment for project implementation.
- Manage and maintain good relations with all stakeholders
- Supervise and coordinate the production of project outputs to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as outlined in the project proposal and result framework documents
- Mobilise all project inputs in accordance with procedures and project TOR.
- Supervise, guide and coordinate the work of the project implementation team, all project staff, consultants and activity/sub-project contractors under the project.
- Prepare and revise project work and financial plans.
- Oversee and ensure timely submission of the project inception Reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports and annual project report (APR).
- Disseminate project reports and respond to queries from stakeholders.
- Provide project update to the SMoH, FMoH, SFH Management and ensure the fulfilment of donor directives.
- Conduct regular supervisory visits to all participating stakeholders
- Provide overall top-level project support in terms of health systems strengthening, health financing, health management information systems, health sector policy and strategies, working with the private sector, advocacy and accountability and family planning