EngenderHealth works worldwide to improve the lives of individuals by making reproductive health services safe, available, and sustainable. We believe that individuals have the right to make informed decisions about their reproductive health and to receive care that meets their needs. We work in partnership with governments, institutions, and health care professionals to make this right a reality.
Fistula Care Plus is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by EngenderHealth in collaboration with partners. It seeks to increase access to quality treatment services for obstetric fistula, improve prevention, strengthen the environment to support prevention, treatment and reintegration services, and to conduct research to improve the quality of services.
EngenderHealth Drivers will work with other staff members of Engender Health Fistula Care Plus Project, to provide support for program implementation that will entail driving staff members within/around the various parts of Nigeria and also help in running office errands.
- Clean and inspect the office vehicles on a daily basis.
- Perform basic routine check (oil, water, battery, tire pressure, lights e.t.c) every morning and always with a view to identifying any faults and reporting same promptly to the Admin and Logistics Officer or Finance and Administration Officer.
- In liaison with the Admin and Logistics Officer or Finance and Admin Officer assist the office in logistics/movement of office property/asset.
- Bring to the knowledge of the project management any faults noticed and repairs to be carried out on the vehicle immediately as it is noticed.
- Maintain a “Vehicle Movement Register” and a “Log Book” and ensure that staff or any other official visitor taken on a trip signs off the logbook at the end of each journey.
- Driving of staff and official visitors to all approved journeys/destinations.
- Assist in dispatching of all official mails/packages as determined by the EngenderHealth office.
- Report to the Admin and Logistics Officer or the Finance and Admin Officer when the vehicle is due for refueling; complete the fuel register for fuel replenishment or take funds to procure fuel and then thereafter retire the advance.
- Ensure that passengers comply with proper safety routine while in the vehicle.
- Ensure that the Vehicle is equipped with emergency and First Aid kits.
- Performing any other duties as may be directed by the Project manager or his designee.