ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide operational leadership and direction to the Engineering & Operations Team Members (Trainee Engineers and Technicians) at ENYO.
- Responsible for the supervision, monitoring and site co-ordination of all engineering projects in ENYO Retail.
- Job entails site visits, data gathering, project designs and reviews while ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and to-specification.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing project scope of works, project work schedule, Bill of Quantities and materials specification.
- Responsible for performing pre-commissioning, testing and systems commissioning activities as related to all projects.
- Provide technical support for bids/tenders writing/preparation processes, site surveys, technical reports generation and documentation of field data on all projects.
- Manage man-power resources under control (trainee Engineers, Technicians, instrument fitters and contracted workers).
- To carryout field/site installations in such a manner to safeguard company personnel and equipment and to protect the assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring no environmental degradation or damage as it carries out project activities.
- To protect and boost the company’s image, credibility and reputation through professionalism and quality project delivery.
- Follow up on all contractors to ensure delivery of supplies and services based on their purchase order and or contracts with the company.
- Adhere strictly to company policies, guidelines and regulations on project management, finance, procurement and staff matters.
- Develop, mentor and coach lower cadre team members (man-power resources under control) in the Engineering and Operations Department.
- Participate in the day-to-day upkeep of the technical operations of the company including adherence to the security accreditation and health and safety requirements.