Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
- Maximize project efficiency and profitability, determine project specifications and acquire the necessary materials for completion, develop scope and parameters for project design and implementation, Identify project responsibilities, delegating phases and elements to the appropriate personnel, develop and control the full project-plan lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the construction manager to establish project objectives, procedures, data collection methods, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
- Prepare scheduled and necessary updates of construction activities and analysis of manpower and equipment required
- Create and administer appropriate testing protocols to monitor project performance
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes, and work closely with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Maintain budgetary, scheduling, and project database oversight, and report regularly to project manager to keep him/her constantly informed of job progress, plans and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Manage compliance, quality control, and quality assurance standards and specifications
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions