AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Interface Engineer
- Reviews and updates the project scope, activity list, resource estimate, budget, schedule, risk register and other project constraints for the approval of the Project Manager
- Responsible for handling general interaction and liaison with client.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective project progress and performance reporting plan. Relates with the Project Planner(s) to prepare project weekly and monthly performance report for the approval of the Project Manager.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the site managers, sectional heads and lead engineers on the achievement of project deliverables.
- Communicate and evaluates the achievement of project objectives at all stages of the project.
- Ensures the compilation, control and reporting of all delays, disruption and variation to contract such that management action is alerted at the right time.
- Enforces the compliance of project quality and HSE requirements. Monitors the close out of technical, quality and HSE actions.
- Ensures all resources, personnel. Equipment and materials are coordinated to ensure operational efficiency and delivery of project objectives.
- Under the supervision of the project manager, coordinates all scope verification processes, analysis of the effectiveness of the procedures and documentation of lessons learned.
- Supervision of Generation of deliverables with the leads.