Dynasty Real Estate (DRE) provides services in real estate development, financing, and property advisory, all geared toward meeting our clients’ aspirations for property ownership at reasonable prices. The Company partners with corporations and individuals to develop top-notch properties for residential and commercial use. Our motivation is to optimize returns on all invested funds by guaranteeing substantial value along the development chain, whether we are purchasing, offloading, or holding investments.
In line with this desire, we are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and exceptional individual to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new construction or remodels, delivery of the site, and the responsibilities will commence at due diligence through construction.
- He/she will be the project manager responsible for oversight of engineers, architects, and other consultants, budgeting, contract administration, scheduling, and coordination with operations.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Participate in project scoping and budgeting for projects
- Manage all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys
- Manage RFP process for architect, contractor and project management selection, ensuring quality and price competitiveness
- Lead and manage a network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals Lead and manage a network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals
- Drive the development process by updating schedules, budgets, timelines, financial information, projections and closings as necessary Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders throughout the project to ensure critical components are not missed, and risks are identified
- Ensures the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review, and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants
- Monitor construction progress through periodic on-site observations
- Performs other tasks as required