EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 10 years
Job Field: Project Management
Ref Code: MCLR/PM/01/20
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for the planning and executing of architectural, structural, and civil designs of all buildings, roads and other infrastructure to meet company's standards and specifications.
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for project completion, client satisfaction and financial outcome of assigned construction projects from start to finish.
- Supervision of sectional heads to ensure that Tasks and Targets are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiate best possible rates for their products and services.
- Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
- Evaluate project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- Interact clearly, constructively and positively with all organizational departments to ensure projects are completed effectively and with minimal disruption to planned events.
- Encourage communication of information between departments.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Ensuring that all vehicle and equipment breakdowns and all normal site challenges are resolved promptly.
- Effectively manage resources (time, human and material).
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required, establishing correct interfaces and presenting a professional image for the company.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.