Longbridge Technologies Limited - At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Project Manager is responsible for delivering IT project to schedule, budget and quality. The role requires mastery of the technical knowledge of project management inter-related process stages i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in related processes such as portfolio management, program management, methods, tools, quality assurance is also required.
- Project manager must have excellent stakeholder relationship management skills to successfully lead and manage the project team and project stakeholders, and have expertise recognized and requested by customers.
- Successfully execute the project to agreed schedule, budget and scope.
- Perform the relevant project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management.
- Plan the project based on a defined need – results in detailed scope/budget/schedule baseline.
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control.
- Report on variances to the approved project baseline Assists in project closure to formalize acceptance of the project result and release project resources.
- Interface and communicate with project team, management and stakeholders.
- Assist in project work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of the project.
- Assist in gate reviews and quality assurance reviews with all aspects of IT organization and business sponsors.
- Ensure project(s) align to overall business and technology strategies and architectures.
- Manage external contracts and suppliers where required.
- Support development of business cases with the customer team including leading on the solutions estimate.
- Liaise with the Senior Project Manager on the development of the project charter and scope, and ensure delivery of the solution to schedule, budget and scope.
- Develop objectives, phasing and content of the project to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and timescales.
- Manage objectives and plan by thorough risk, issue and change management across both business and IT parts of the project.
- Ensure that quality project standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverable.
- Monitor project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule – manages variances.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans.
- Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverable; creates and implements strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget.
- Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Ability to balance both the "science" of how to perform project management and the "art" of project management, which is learned through experience and skill training/application.