Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Job Title: Project Manager
Tetra Pak West Africa is looking a certified Project Manager, to manage Installation Project.This individual will be responsible to:
- Lead scope definition and break down, planning and controlling of the project’s budget and result.
- Lead and manage contractual agreements with suppliers
- Lead identification and managing of project scope changes
- Lead identification, planning and controlling of project risks and opportunities
- Lead stakeholder management including communication and reporting on project progress and KPI’s to stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- Lead use of global processes, tools, applications, guidelines and templates
- Create and lead the project organisation, define roles and responsibilities and coordinate the project team to facilitate cooperation and team efficiency. Participate in the development of competence and capability of the project team.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities, share best practice.