We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Project Manager
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service Real Estate Development company in Ikoyi is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the position below:
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager.
Job Category: Experienced
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and completion of the construction project ensuring strategy, commitment and goals are maintained.
- Review and Management of Design Plans. You will complete detailed examinations of design plans and ensure specifications uphold the highest possible standards for quality (e.g. ensuring construction documents are of complete detail and scope to address critical issues such as code compliance, constructability, noise transmission, waterproofing, etc.).
- Coordination of the construction process. You will monitor and manage the project schedule throughout the pre-construction and construction periods by overseeing the third-party General Contractor and coordinating project interactions and schedules with both internal departments and external consultants (e.g. Architect or BIM consultant).
- Project administration. You will assist in the processing of project documents by writing, logging, and reviewing RFIs, ASIs, subcontracts, purchase orders, submittals, and variation. You will monitor and control our construction software systems, track the procurement of materials, and assess manpower counts against requirements in the General Contractor plan.
Design Process - Manage and assist in the management of the myriad of design and engineering professionals to create the highest possible standards for high quality, well planned and detailed project designs; Focus on well-researched construction technology, functionality, long-term maintenance, attention to detail (e.g. ensuring construction documents are of complete detail and scope to address critical issues such as code compliance, constructability, noise transmission, waterproofing issues, etc), resident and operational needs, to maximize long-term net operating income and value of the projects.
Construction Planning – Serve as a resource to the Development Team in making recommendations regarding planning and scheduling of projects within allocated timelines and budgets; execute assigned projects that involve analysis of estimated costs and readiness timeframes; develop processes and methods to improve efficiency and reduce costs; understand construction and execute consultant contracts; assist with development of budgets, budget tracking, and forecasting;
Upholding Standards - Perform additional duties and handle projects as assigned by the Development Director; Achieve regular attendance in conformity with standards; Comply fully with all Brookstone Property rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the Brookstone Property’s facilities; Additional tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Partners or others at the Managing Partners’ direction; Occasional travel will be required based upon the property’s needs
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.