The Proudly Nigerian Campaign is an innovative stride geared towards locating, recognizing, supporting and celebrating Nigeria and Nigerians at home and in diaspora. It is also targeted at identifying and celebrating businesses owned by Nigerians or largely dominated by Nigerians within the country and abroad. The concept which was born out of Socio-economic necessities in the year 2000 was envisioned by astute marketing communication professional and a strong believer in the Nigerian nation-state, Mr. Elkanah Mowarin.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains stakeholder relationship confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.