In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Spread of COVID-19 Pandemic through Awareness Raising and Livelihoods Support for Adolescent Girls and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
The positions are local positions and are open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Note: The positions are contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
All positions are for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
Position: Project Office/Office Manager
Department: Atiku Center
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Location: Maiduguri or Yola
Supervisor: Report to the Project Director
The Project Officer/Office Manager will be responsible for maintaining office services, organize office operations and procedures and oversee administrative support. He/she is the point person for any issues that arise within the team, support and coordinate project administrative operations and communications.
- Manage all project admin functions and coordinate all office administrative matters.
- Ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently on day-to-day basis.
- Compose and control correspondence, produce reports and design filing system.
- Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings for the senior leadership team (SLT).
- Coordinate project internal and external communications.
- Provide support during the recruitment of Admin/Communication staff.
- Lead on Project communication and non-technical reports.
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Any other duty as may be required from time to time by the supervisor.