Opus Hive Limited - We are a software company based in Lagos, Nigeria that builds and maintain SaaS solutions. We are looking to build a team of UX Designers and Software Developers to work on exciting mobile and web apps for the Medical, Logistics, eCommerce and Fintech sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project & Product Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, to lead our Professional Services and Product Development teams. This individual must possess a unique blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- They must enjoy spending time with the target market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- The person will be involved in many aspects of the projects from business analysis, supervision of solution design, architecture and implementation whilst driving the project until completion and successful delivery within the expected timeline and budget.
Planning & Strategy:
- Develops and implements project plan, or sub-element of a project, including cost, schedule, risk and performance for new software product. Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Provides a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets.
- Establishes realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that the projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Ensures that software development team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Risk and issue management: manage/monitor cost, and other risk factors, guide project teams to deliver projects to agreed time, quality and budget
- Use project management tool to monitor working hours, budget, plans and finances spent
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and report
- Monitor and manage scope, budget, documentation and continuous allocations of project resources
- Management of the project plan (milestones, activities, key deliverable);
- Adherence to best practice software development processes;
- Monitor progress and prepare reports for discussion with management;
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Supervises the software development team (software developers, testers, solutions architect and business analyst).
- Monitor individual employees’ performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Generate new leads and clients for the companies Products and Services
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to see how the company can support their current and future needs
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution proposals/presentations.
- Serve as a bridge between the SW team and our clients