GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Sourcing Leader
Job ID: 3055215
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Project Management
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- Reporting operationally to the Project Director (PD) and functionally supported by the SPS Sourcing Leader, the Project Sourcing Leader is responsible for establishing and managing the SPS Sourcing solutions for the project.
- The Projects Sourcing Lead is the main point of contact and interface between the GE O&G and the Customer on all procurement issues for the project.
- The SPS Projects Sourcing Lead will ensure the contractual requirements in relevant POs from the Customer are adhered to
This is a talent search initiative aimed at identifying and pipelining talents with project sourcing experience. When the vacancy becomes available, we will review this pool for suitable candidates:
- Ensuring sourcing-related contractual requirements are understood, flowed down to all the PLs and are adhered to consistently for the duration of the Project, especially with specific regard to customer imposed AVL/ ITPs/ Pre-production meetings and any other pertinent project specific requirements
- Overall management of the project Approved Vendor List (AVL)
- Track Direct Material Fulfillment against the Project Schedule, predominantly on critical path POs
- Report Direct Material Fulfillment against the Project Schedule, predominantly on critical path POs
- Liaison with the SPS Project Scheduler and/or Planning and Control Manager to maintain current look-ahead reporting to give project regular visibility of short and long-term events and key fulfillment issues
- Analyse impact of Engineering changes and errors, customer changes and VOs, NCRs/GRAs and supplier concessions – on critical path items. Highlight impact in progress report to Project Team