At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Support Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Project Management
Reports to: Project Officer
Slot: 2 Openings
- Be a part of the Project team to carry out project management, business analysis, system analysis, quality assurance, business and process documentation, social media/web management duties.
- This role will support primary and secondary level information technology projects in various sectors.
- Support monitoring of project phases and software development life cycle
- Supporting software quality assurance test validation
- Supporting post project deployment monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Supporting project documentation ranging from initial phase to closure phase
- Preparing of presentations and recording of project meeting minutes.
Business and System Analysis:
- Collection of client requirement and functional requirement documentation
- Interpretation of client requirement into software development specification
- Documentation of interpreted requirements into valid process flows
- Social Media/Web Management
- Content creation for social media platforms and blog posts
- Engaging social media community on all platforms
- Communications: As a member of the project team, you will be required to make contact with clients at different levels.
Key Internal Relationships:
- Business development team, Quality assurance team, technology team, customer support team