UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. UNITeS CISCO has highly motivated and qualified staff who passionately drive the ICT development in Nigeria through our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supports Officer
- Every project is different and therefore your duties will change accordingly. However, you will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Event management - organization of biannual Executive Management, Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Build relationships within and outside the company (company’s clients, contractors and school administrators.
- Expense management duties, which include submitting budget reports in a timely manner
- Aggressively improve the companys online presence through all available options
- Stimulate internal and external awareness of the happenings within the company.
- Support the team in launching social media campaign; Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
- Facilitate better coverage of all events and activities, both online and on traditional media.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires, surveys and focus groups.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Weekly situation report of unit’s activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Management.