Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
- Do you have a background in facilities management? Do you have strong coordination and planning skills? Would you like to be part of a global organisation?
- As a Property Manager, you'll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization
- You'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities
- This is a diverse role with a range of responsibilities
- You'll be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
What we're looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the service charge budgeting and reconciliation and submit to the Global Head of Real Estate and Finance.
- Maintain insurances for the building.
- Support and manage the Facilities Manager in his/her roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain relationships with third parties; local authorities, parking etc
- Recommend and put in place location specific policies; recycling, ISO, tenant ticketing system, tenant satisfaction surveys, etc.