Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading indigenous Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Protocol & Logistics Executive
Job Type : Full Time
Job Field: Logistics
Level : Senior Level
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedures to be used in transport operations, ensuring all stakeholders are aware and follow company procedures while handling company vehicles.
- Responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Experience/knowledge of Round the World Fare and fare rules while liaising with the company’s designated travel agent.
- Obtain quotations from agents or various airlines to find the best flight prices, options, buy and refund airline tickets as requested. Check-in for flights, select seats per preference and communicate to the traveling staff.
- The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He/She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
- Manage databases of frequent flyer miles for directors and management; tickets and other important data.
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Provide periodic reports on expenditure and related information regarding travel.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation.
- The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensure speedy passage through airport - process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol.
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities.
- Transfer passengers through the airport.
- Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements.
- Willing to work outside office hours.