- Candidates should possess a Higher Degree from a recognized university preferably a Ph.D in a field relevant to at least one programme in the College. The possession of a Professional Teaching Qualification (Minimum: a first degree in Education or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) is mandatory).
- Candidates must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience and must not be below the rank of Chief Lecturer in a College of Education or a Senior Lecturer or a Reader/Associate professor in a University or equivalent institution.
- Candidates must show evidence of good track record in result oriented researches reaching high National and international levels in their research achievements.
- Candidates must be of good conduct, possess sense of discipline, dedication. drive, resourcefulness and be able to command the respect and loyalty of members of staff and the students of the College.
- Candidates must be able to show evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation and implementation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- He/she must be ready not to foster personal, social, ethnic, political, religious and other personal selfish interests.
- ICT compliance is an added advantage.
- The salary attached to the post is according to Special Scheme and is consolidated (CONTEDIS 15 Step 9).
- The candidate appointed will be entitled to an official chauffeur driven car, furnished accommodation, cook and a steward.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) type written copies of their applications giving the following information as listed below:
Post for which Application is being made.
Data of Birth
Place of Birth
National if Nigerian add State of Origin; if Kwaran add Local Government Area)
Permanent Postal Address
Current Postal Address
Numbers and ages of Children
Names of institutions attended with dates
Qualifications obtained with dates
Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Bodies
Experience, posts held, durations, salaries and dates
Present occupation and status
Names and addresses of three referees, one of who must be in position to supply academic, professional reference.
Date available for appointment
Signature and Date.
Applications and Referees report should be sent to:
Kwara State College of Education,