The Public Relations Officer will:
- Support the HOF communications capacity on the ground and act as a spokesperson with media when required.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Provide context analysis and draft communication pack with key material (facts and figures, key messages, press releases etc)
- Maintain a social media presence for the organisation
- Produce/assist in the production of advocacy messages
- Other assignments that may arise to fulfil organisational goals, and as may be assigned by Managing Director.