Norfin Offshore Limited was founded in 2010 by experienced marine professionals to provide Ship Management, Vessels Brokerage, marine engineering and maritime related services to ship owners and companies involve in offshore exploration and production in Nigeria.
In adaptation to regional and maritime industry and business trends, we have expanded our services and network thus serving the fast emerging needs in the West Africa region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Assistant Manager
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Enforce an effective QA program, which follows the guidelines of the company QA Manuals, processes, and customer requirements.
- Must Possess knowledge of and implementing of; welding methodology plan, Project specified WPS, Inspection and Test Plan and Hydro Test Plan.
- Report periodically direct to Management on performance relating to quality processes, within the projects and the shipyard
- Managing and planning the inspection activities in production, and resource planning for carrying out QA and QC activities, including NDT, Welding inspections; inspection test procedures.
- Monitoring the quality standards of yard and contractors; and the main liaison throughout projects in terms of quality, for both internal and external parties.
- To identify and analyze any quality procedural or product issues, and providing corrective action plans for parties to work on.
- Acting as the main champion for continuous improvement, and spearheading process improvements within the organization.
- Keeping track on the quality standards in the shipyard, and ensure compliance and preparedness for internal and external audits.
- Improving quality assurance processes and practices. Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of QA Engineers.
- Overseeing and coordinating the investigation of Customer Complaints and Non-conformities.
- Interfaces with customer representatives in matters pertaining to quality for assigned tasks.
- Prepare product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and report on Quality Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise with the customer and classification societies on all quality issues.
- Ensure the implementation of project Quality Plans Requirements