Etad Consult Limited – Our client, a major Supplier and Designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Inspector
- Manage the QA/QC Inspection department to ensure 100% compliance to Peak’s manufacturing drawings from both the internal and external supply chains.
- Undertake 100% dimensional inspection of finished parts.
- Undertake visual inspection of parts and test product if required.
- Ensure all internal processes followed for inspection workflow tracking.
- Ensure that all required inspections are completed, inspection equipment is calibrated, QA/QC systems are maintained, non-conformance reports are raised and entered into INX as required and assist with maintaining and updating QA/QC work procedures and guidelines.
- Deliver all activities consistent with Peak’s QHSE expectations, ensuring that safety and quality are a priority.
- Ensure that all processes, procedures and documentation are followed.
- Provide training and mentoring to other personnel as required.
- Maintain a high standard of 5S within the Inspection department and be proactive in suggesting and implementing improvements to the department, workflow and day to day functionality.
- Ensure full documentation of work performed and proper flow of information through use of AIMS.