WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970's when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Lead
Ref No: LAG004H
Employment Type: Contractor
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- Attend meetings during periods of high activity.
- Participate in project level and work site safety teams.
- Participate in established project level and site safety assessments.
- Stewardship of key safety performance indicators.
- Resolution of safety management conflicts.
- Regular liaison with sub-contractor SHE to ensure alignment of management systems.
- Provide and issue weekly and monthly reports to client.
- Participate in incident investigations.
- Steward the office training program.
- Conduct inductions/SHE training sessions.
- Oversee PPE requirements.
- Evaluate the safety training needs of the consortium employees.
- Develop training packages based on adult learning principles
- Assist with Project SHE plans